We are pleased to announce that S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is hosting the 8th PRME Asia Forum on December 13th & 14th, 2018 in Mumbai, India. The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative serves as a framework for the gradual, systemic change in business schools to inspire and champion responsible management education.
The theme is "Sustainable Futures: Partnering in Responsible Management Education".
About the Forum
The 21st century corporations must provide principled leadership, meaningful jobs and a sustainable, inclusive agenda.
Education is a key lever in providing the tools where our students are taught to become leaders with purpose, imagination and conscience. Education implies: theory of knowledge and knowledge societies; theory of pedagogy and new relation between education institution and broader society. It is in this context the forum will focus on the following key terms: Sustainability, responsibility, diversity, inclusiveness (theory of difference and theory of inclusiveness), peace and pedagogy.
- To bring together advocates of responsible citizenship, management and leadership from universities, corporates, civil society and management institutions across the Asia- Pacific region.
- To influence research, theory and practices in the domain of education; pedagogy; conscious capitalism; sustainability.
- Create a network of scholars working in the domain.
- Creating awareness of best practices in the domain
- To publish selected papers from proceedings of the forum by reputed journals and publishers
The conference is open to academic and non-academic audiences, and not limited to members of the PRME Chapter in the region or signatories of the UN-supported PRME.
For more information about the event contact Dr. Chandrika Parmar at email@example.com or visit https://www.spjimr.org/prme-asia-forum8
To confirm participation, send an email to Ms Ranjeeta Bhattacharya : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the 8th PRME Asia Forum at SPJIMR, Mumbai!
Sending Details of Events and Activities to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant events and activities (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat