MAKING GLOBAL GOALS LOCAL BUSINESS
Bringing the SDGs to Every Classroom
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative of the United Nations Global Compact is convening the 2017 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education — 7th PRME Assembly in conjunction with the United Nations High-Level Political Forum.
Join fellow leaders in helping to shape the future of business and management education, and to support the global effort to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
When | 18-19 July 2017*
Where | Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus — New York, NY (with a Special Session to be held at the United Nations Headquarters).
Who | Over 300 pioneers and thought leaders of responsible management education including deans, university presidents, professors, researchers, business school accreditation bodies, and students, in addition to high level guests from the United Nations, the private sector, civil society, and the media.
What | The 2017 Global Forum will provide a collaborative platform and action-oriented space to:
- Celebrate 10 years of PRME and take stock of achievements by individual PRME signatories and impacts of the initiative (Looking back).
- Raise awareness about the SDGs and highlight their relevance for business and management schools (Learning).
- Lay the groundwork for PRME's next phase: Highlighting commitments of PRME signatories and stakeholders to implement the SDGs underscored by the 6 PRME Principles in teaching, research and thought leadership (Looking forward).
How | The basic format of the Global Forum programme will be composed of three main sessions and a variety of focus meetings with PRME networks and partners, including:
- Keynote address and panel discussions from high level thought leaders
- "Collaboratories" of interactive and solution-oriented discussion
- Time for pre-planned and impromptu collaborations among participants
- Networking opportunities
For more information, visit this page, or email PRMEsecretariat@unprme.org.
*additional opportunities will be offered to Advanced PRME signatories on July 17.
Sending Details of Events and Activities to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant events and activities (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat