News & Outcomes
The 2nd PRME Asian Forum was held on 26 November 2011 in Beijing, China.
The School of Economics and Management at Tsinghua University, in partnership with the PRME Secretariat and the Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS), created a platform for both industry and academia to exchange ideas about the impact of management education on business behaviours.
With the theme “Rethinking Responsible Management Education: The Asian Perspective,” this forum promoted the collaboration between leading business schools and socially responsible corporations to share experiences of management education, to extend the spirit of PRME in Asia, and to further explore the possible influence of management education on various aspects in Asian perspective.
The forum addressed such topics as:
- How to develop the youth’s responsibility and morality
- How to create harmonious working atmosphere
- How to deal with the business ethics problems
- How to face the challenge of environment protection
- Academic institutions that are already or intend to become signatories of PRME in Asia
- Corporations (especially Global Compact signatories) interested in CSR in Asia
- Regional and international economic and financial organizations
- NGOs focusing on business ethics, leadership, sustainable development or other related issues
2nd PRME Asian Forum Page (November 2011)
1st PRME Asian Forum Page (May 2010)
Sending Details of Events and Activities to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant events and activities (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat