The 1st PRME Latin America Regional Meeting, hosted by IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Campus Pilar, Prov. of Buenos Aires, Argentina and co-organized by the PRME Secretariat and the Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administración (CLADEA), will focus on establishing practices of responsible management education and the PRME initiative more firmly among universities and business schools in Latin America.
By bringing together faculty and deans from PRME participating schools in the region, the meeting will provide a platform for collaboration and partnerships, the exchange of good practices and experiences in embedding PRME, and discussion of the institutional and operational capacities needed to advocate and promote PRME and the UN Global Compact. The regional meeting will take place in conjunction with a meeting of the PRME Working Group on Anti-Corruption on 5 December (by invitation only), and will include a panel discussion on Anti-Corruption.
- Diverse Latin American perspectives on responsible management education
- Business solutions to poverty reduction
- Anti-corruption teachings in business schools
- Business solutions to environmental challenges/solutions
Who should attend?
- Constituents of academic institutions which are already or intend to become signatories to PRME in Latin America
- Executives interested in corporate sustainability and corporate responsibility in Latin America
- Regional and international economic and financial organizations
- NGOs focusing on issues such as entrepreneurship, sustainable development, and transparent markets
For more information, visit the event website.
Sending Details of Events and Activities to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant events and activities (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat