We are pleased to announce that S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is hosting the 8th PRME Asia Forum on December 13th & 14th, 2018 in Mumbai, India. The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative serves as a framework for the gradual, systemic change in business schools to inspire and champion responsible management education.
The theme is "Sustainable Futures: Partnering in Responsible Management Education".
About the Forum
The 21st century corporations must provide principled leadership, meaningful jobs and a sustainable, inclusive agenda.
Education is a key lever in providing the tools where our students are taught to become leaders with purpose, imagination and conscience. Education implies: theory of knowledge and knowledge societies; theory of pedagogy and new relation between education institution and broader society. It is in this context the forum will focus on the following key terms: Sustainability, responsibility, diversity, inclusiveness (theory of difference and theory of inclusiveness), peace and pedagogy.
- To bring together advocates of responsible citizenship, management and leadership from universities, corporates, civil society and management institutions across the Asia- Pacific region.
- To influence research, theory and practices in the domain of education; pedagogy; conscious capitalism; sustainability.
- Create a network of scholars working in the domain.
- Creating awareness of best practices in the domain
- To publish selected papers from proceedings of the forum by reputed journals and publishers
The conference is open to academic and non-academic audiences, and not limited to members of the PRME Chapter in the region or signatories of the UN-supported PRME.
For more information about the event contact Dr. Chandrika Parmar at email@example.com or visit https://www.spjimr.org/prme-asia-forum8
To confirm participation, send an email to Ms Ranjeeta Bhattacharya : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the 8th PRME Asia Forum at SPJIMR, Mumbai!