The PRME Chapter Meeting Central and Eastern Europe will be hosted by Corvinus University in Budapest, Hungary.
The two-day workshop aims at maximizing the interactions of participating PRME CEE members in order to develop explicit ideas how to cooperate within the PRME CEE Chapter. The meeting will enable particianots to get to know each other well and identify teaching, research and outreach synergies throughout the workshop process.
Thursday: May 30 th , 2019 - Room C207
9:30–9:45 Welcome Greetings
- Dean Zita Zoltay Paprika, Professor, Corvinus Business School,and the organizers
- Gábor Harangozó, Associate Professor, CBS, PRME CEESteering Committee member
- Réka Matolay, Associate Professor, EQUIS Project Manager, Committee for Responsible Management Education
9:45–10:45 Sharing of PRME Good Practices in PRME CEE – Workshop
An interactive session with good practices of PRME CEE Schools/Universities.
10:45 – 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 – 13:00 Research Synergies – World Café
An opportunity to share your research andto even find potential partners from the region and Corvinus (e.g. for furtherresearch, comparative publications, etc.).
- Zsuzsanna Géring (BGE, Budapest) - Mission(s) of Hungarian HEIs –identified social roles in mission statements
- Dušan Kučera (VSE, Prague) - Ethical challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- György Pataki (CUB, Budapest) – Social Innovation
- Judita Peterlin (SEB LU, Ljubljana) – Personal Sustainability in theAcademic Sphere
- Olga Veligurska (IEDC, CEEMAN, Bled) – Reinvention for Sustainability
13:00 – 14:00 Buffet Lunch
14:00 – 15:15 Education, Research and Outreach Synergies – Workshop
An explorationof further potentials for cooperation based on good practices. Please bringalong a few copes of your PRME SIP reports, if you have.
15:15 – 15:30 Coffee Break
15:30 – 16:30 PRME CEE SteerCo – Synergies to Action – Workshop
Translation of synergies to CEE action plan.
16:30 – 17:00 Campus Tour – Legends and Sustainability Features
A walking tour to explore or historic and modern buildings.
19:00 – 20:30 Chill out in Budapest
Friday: May 31th, 2019- Room C107
9:30 – 10:15 Potential Synergy – the Case of Corvinus Science Shop
An introduction tocommunity engaged research & learning: how community engagementfertilises project courses at Corvinus.
10:15 – 13:00 District Walking Tour
Community Engagement in the Neighbourhood ofCorvinus: A visit to Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), social enterprises,etc. Corvinus Science Shop partners in the City of Budapest
11:00 – 11:15 Coffee Break – on the Field
11.15 – 13:00 District Walking Tour – continued
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 15:30 Outreach Synergies - Workshop
An exploration of how community engaged practices can be present at PRME CEE Members.
15:30 – 15:45 Coffee Break
15.45 – 16:30 Wrapping up the Meeting and setting directions for the next year
18:00 – Free evening