Association of MBAs (AMBA)
For more information, please visit www.mbaworld.com
AMBA (The Association of MBAs) is the world's leading authority on postgraduate business education and the only international network for accredited MBAs.
AMBA has attained global recognition for its accreditation service of MBA, MBM and DBA programmes at business schools worldwide. AMBA currently accredits the MBA provision at over 230 schools in 70 countries and is the only professional membership association for MBA students, MBA alumni, business school staff and MBA employers.
Established in 1967, AMBA promotes the importance of business education and supports the development of business schools to achieve the highest standards of education and training. It also boasts the largest community of MBA students, graduates, employers of MBAs and key business school staff (Deans, Directors and Heads of departments).
The Association's activities include:
- Delivering a world class accreditation service
- Providing relevant insights, intelligence and networks for the international business schools community, through a world class conference programme, research and an online community for key stakeholders
- Supporting a select global network of MBA students and graduates, offering services that encourage professional development and lifelong learning
- Engaging with corporate partners and MBA employers, building awareness of the relevance and importance of postgraduate management education in a changing world.
- List of business schools with AMBA-accredited programmes
- Membership and Online Community
- Conferences and Events
- Corporate services